3DLantis offers on or through the Site materials which includes Product Designs, Products and services, including without limitation:
- a platform for users to upload Product Designs for review by 3DLantis, its Clients and/or its affiliates, as well as the public for the purposes of participating in Design Contests for prizes and with a view to the possible use of such Product Designs whether in digital format or in the form of 3D Products printed from the corresponding Product Designs, to be sold, supplied or otherwise disseminated through the Site;
- online ordering of Products;
- access to Content, including without limitation Product Designs;
- a social platform to create, upload and publicly make available Content;
- message boards, forums, blogs, communication tools; and
- any other features, content or applications that 3DLantis may offer at the Site from time to time in its sole and absolute discretion,
In addition, your use of any of the Services provided by 3DLantis are subject to the additional rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such Services including the Design Submission Terms & Conditions, the Contest Terms and Conditions and the Terms of Sale.
3DLantis reserves the right to contact you in connection with these Terms, any Content, or any Products and Services relating to the Site, and you hereby consent to 3DLantis’ collection and use of your personal data for this purpose.
You agree that the Site is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, please do not submit personal information to the Site, and leave the Site and discontinue use of the Services immediately.
2. Personal Data
3DLantis collects information from you in various ways when you use the Site and the Services provided. 3DLantis may collect personal information you directly provide on the Site. In addition, 3DLantis may collect personal information from you as a user of the Products and Services provided. Information 3DLantis may collect include name, electronic mail address, shipping and billing address, and telephone number.
In addition, when you visit the Site some information may be automatically collected. For example, it is standard for the web browser to automatically send information to every website you visit including the 3DLantis Site. That information includes your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and referring Web site addresses. 3DLantis may also collect information about your computer's operating system and information about your usage and activity on the Site. 3DLantis uses this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic statistics about our user-base as a whole.
3DLantis links the information that is stored in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on the Site. If your browser is set not to accept cookies or if you disable the ability to accept cookies, some features, Content, Products and Services, and applications of the Site may not function properly.
4. Use of Personal Data
- to provide you with access to the Site;
- to verify your access rights to the Site and its Products and Services;
- to enable you to register or sign up for an Account with the Site;
- to create, manage and control your Account information;
- to process your order;
- to enable you to purchase and make payment for the Site’s current and future Products and Services;
- to allow you to access the Site’s Content;
- to provide you with the ability to submit Product Designs for Contests or for review by 3DLantis, its Clients and/or its Site users ;
- to provide you with the ability to vote for or indicate your support for a current Product Design on sale and past Product Designs displayed in the Gallery;
- to provide you with member support;
- to process any comments, correspondence, and communication with you for the purpose of delivering excellent customer service;
- to deliver service announcements and other Content, Products and Services that you request, and to send information related to current and future Contests, Products and Services, including order confirmations and administrative messages;
- to conduct marketing activities;
- to conduct an aggregated analysis of the performance of 3DLantis special offers and promotions;
- to monitor Site traffic patterns and assess popularity of different Contests. Products and Services
- to comply with legal process;
- to enforce these Terms;
- to respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of you, 3DLantis, its Clients or the public;
- to enable you to use the community forums and participate in blogs and other Site features;
- to enable you to participate in Contests;
- to administer any Contest in which you have submitted a Product Design, and may disclose such of your personal data and Content as has been submitted by you or collected by 3DLantis in connection with such Contest, to the Client on whose behalf such Contest is conducted;
- to send you newsletters and other communications such as contests, polls, surveys, and special 3DLantis offers such as weekly product giveaways; and
- as required to do so by law.
5. Sharing Of Personal Data
3DLantis uses third parties such as a credit card processing company to bill you for Products and Services relating to the Site, and an electronic mail service provider to send out electronic mails on our behalf. When you register for our Services, 3DLantis will share the personal information you provide only as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
3DLantis will not share, rent, lease, or sell your personal information with third parties unless we have your consent, or as described above and under the following circumstances:
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for 3DLantis and need access to your information to carry out that work;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- to protect the rights and property of 3DLantis, our agents, members, customers, and others including to enforce our agreements, policies, Terms and Service Terms;
- in an emergency to protect the personal safety of 3DLantis, its customers, or any person; and
- in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
6. Security Of Your Personal Data
3DLantis uses reasonable efforts to help protect your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. However, please be aware, that despite our efforts, 3DLantis cannot ensure the absolute security of any personal information you transmit to the Site and you do so entirely at your own risk. You shall not share your Account with or permit access to your Account by any third party, or access, modify or use any Account that is not your own. Any activity that originates from or is associated with your Account is solely your responsibility, as is the security and confidentiality of your Account’s username and password. You may change your password at any time by updating your Account page. In addition, you agree to immediately notify 3DLantis in writing of any unauthorised use of your Account, username or password, or any other breach of security.
7. Updating Your Personal Data
3DLantis provides you with the mechanism to review and update your personal information on the Site via the Account page. If your personal information changes, please visit the Site and login using the username and password you created. You can update your Account information at any time. You may also change your password at any time.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your Account is active or as needed to provide you with any Content, Products and Services relating to the Site. If you wish to cancel your account, 3DLantis reserves the right to keep your information within our records or database. 3DLantis will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, protect our legal interests, for the purpose of dispute resolution, and to enforce our agreements, policies and Terms.
8. Choices About Use Of Your Information
3DLantis may occasionally communicate with you regarding Contests, Content, Products, Services, news, offers and promotions offered or supplied by the Site. You have the ability to opt-in or opt-out of certain messages such as promotional electronic mails from 3DLantis. You may opt-out of receiving promotional electronic mails from the Site by following the instructions in those electronic mails. If you opt-out, 3DLantis may still send you non-promotional electronic mails, such as those required to communicate Site-related announcements, account-related information, planned Site or account suspensions and outages.
9. Social Media Features